Friday, April 14, 2006

Carpenter's Tools - I’m lovin’ it!. . . . .

By Pastor Wallace Phillips

Travel with me to the drive-thru at McDonalds – You know, you get in the traffic line and approach that little speaker on a pole and hear the distorted message of someone who says, “GoodmorningwelcometoMcDonaldscanItakeyourorderplease?” Sometimes it sounds like the longest word you’ve ever heard in another language disguised as a question about what you want to order. You assume the question and make your selection. Driving to the window to pay and receive you’re just hoping that you’re on the right track.

This morning I made my way through to grab my son a biscuit on the last day of school before Easter break (we eat breakfast at home usually). As I journey to Ronald’s house I scurried through the drive and on to the pick-up window. A dear lady passes the bag through the window, I pay, and she smiles and says, “Have a wonderful mornin’!” I thought….”This lady got up early, she works at a fast food restaurant, I don’t know what she’s facing in life, she has to meet the public all day long, and she says, ‘Have a wonderful mornin’’ with a big smile. I’m lovin’ it! It doesn’t take much to make you happy. Smile and someone….they will usually smile back. Go ahead, try it. You’ll feel better. They’ll feel better, God’ll love it!

Please visit us on the web at
http://www.cscministries.com/ or http://www.wallacephillips.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home