Friday, March 10, 2006

Carpenter's Tools - By Pastor Wallace Phillips

This week’s message: Got Milk? . . . . .

It’s a popular phrase – got milk? I’ve seen it on t-shirts, heard it on commercials, read it in the media, etc. On Sunday, March 19th I am going to ask that question from my pulpit – Got Milk? I’ll be preaching a message on milk in the Scriptures and my message will be followed with FREE milk for everyone in attendance. That’s right! We’ll be passing out cartons of USDA whole, 2%, or chocolate milk to everyone who comes to church that day. I’ve got several hundred gallons and no worry of running out. What about the cooling? Well, it’s ultra-pasteurized and has a long shelf life….so no spoilage. It’s goooooood! I’ve already tested some with my mornin’ cereal. It’s just another way Carpenter’s Shop Church can reach out and touch the community. That’s what the church is to be – a BLESSING to the community. We shouldn’t be noted as the church that’s always looking for financial support. We should be noted as the church that has something to offer. We do! We have the love of God awaiting you at Carpenter’s Shop Church – “The Church Where All Are Welcome”. And if you need some milk, join us on Sunday, March 19th for the 8:30 or 10:30 service. We’ll bless you with great music, powerful preaching, and send you out the door moooooinnnng with milk! God bless you and have an awesome day.


Please visit us on the web at
http://www.cscministries.com/ or http://www.wallacephillips.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home