Thursday, January 25, 2007

Carpenter’s Tools - I’m believin’ for some SNOW!

By Pastor Wallace Phillips – January 25th, 2007


Well what’s going on in your life this week? It’s cold….cooooolllllld as I write this column. Matter of fact --- in the 20’s. It’s the coldest that we’ve had so far this winter. But I am disappointed. I’m looking for the white stuff! I want it to snow. You guys in Hertford might recall that “Pastor Keith” was constantly lookin’ for it too. I’m with him. I want to see the manifestation of God’s power to create ice cream fixins’ all over the ground.

You may not be looking for snow, but I am. The bible says that the “heavens declare the glory of God”. This is a great way for God to show you the variety He has in His divine ability. You’ll see His glory! Come on…don’t you want to see God do something special? I do. So pray this simple prayer --- “Dear Lord….please honor that Ahoskie pastor’s request and let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!”


Please visit us on the web at http://www.cscministries.com/ or http://www.wallacephillips.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home