Saturday, December 23, 2006

Carpenter’s Tools - It’s that time . . . . .

By Pastor Wallace Phillips – December 22, 2006


The words of Ecclesiastes remind us that there is a time to be born and a time to die…a time to mourn and a time to laugh…a time to plant and a time to reap, etc. As I come to the conclusion of another calendar year, I find that desire in my heart to say something special today. It’s my time to say “thanks”. Thank you for …..

….taking the time to read another column in the paper.

….reading my inspiration and sharing it with others.

….reminding me of what you gain from another “Carpenter’s Tools” column.

I don’t pass through a week without someone saying something about what I have written. I’m honored to be able to write weekly and remember when Jim Waller approached me about beginning this column over 12 years ago. Thanks Jim! You afforded me an opportunity that I treasure.

It’s that time – time to evaluate at the close of another year. We celebrate the Savior’s birth, enjoy the Christmas season and move on to closure on the calendar. And it’s time….time to reflect….time to rejoice…..and time to reach for the goals set before you.

Thank you! Thank you for including me in your reading time. May God’s best be yours as you seek to accomplish His will for your life in 2007. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Please visit us on the web at http://www.cscministries.com/ or http://www.wallacephillips.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home