Friday, December 08, 2006

Carpenter’s Tools - Live from Starbucks . . . . .

By Pastor Wallace Phillips – December 8th, 2006


It’s Friday….the coldest day we’ve had yet. I’m sitting in a Starbucks doin’ some work.

Starbucks? Ahoskie doesn’t have a Starbucks!

That’s right. We don’t. So…I’m in Greenville, N.C…….early in the morning as I write today. It’s beautiful. It’s cold; the coldest day so far. I’m going to use this place to work for a couple of hours or so. My mind is clear and I’m inspired. I’m watching the people as they kindly serve one another – Good morning! May I get that door for you? Excuse me. Etc. These are all the kind things said from one customer to another. We need to be kind at Christmas. We need to be kind all year long. Consider this…live from Starbuck’s ---

"Christmas is forever,
not for just one day;
for loving, sharing, giving,
are not to be put away;
like bells and lights and tinsel,
in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others
is the good you do yourself."

Norman W. Brooks
"Let Every Day Be Christmas"

That’s it…live from the coffee hotspot in America! Merry Christmas!


Please visit us on the web at http://www.cscministries.com/ or http://www.wallacephillips.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home