Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Man Calls 911 After Subway Left Sauce Off Sandwich

Staff - August 4th, 2008 - Associated Press (Brietbart.com)

Police said [Reginald Peterson] dialed 911 twice last week so he could have his sub made correctly. The second call was to complain that officers weren't arriving fast enough.

ROTFL

I used to know an individual in California that did not wear a watch, but called 911 when he needed the time. He even called 911 to ask for directions when on the hiway. What astonished me was that the 911 operators would tell him the answers to get him off the line. It is the reason I have long argued that there should be an automatic charge for calling 911 which could be waved by someone after the fact if the call IS an emergency.

I love the fact this idiot was arrested. Sounds to me like the Jacksonville, Florida police are on the ball.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home