Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Inner Banks Laughter - Blonde Humor

There was a blonde and she was on an airplane on her way to New York. A flight attendant comes up to her and says. "Ma'am you must move back. Your ticket is for Coach and you are in First Class."

The blonde simply replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to New York."

The flight attendant stares at the blonde, then turns around and walks away. She asks another flight attendant to tell the blonde that she must move out of First Class and the blonde says the same thing to the second flight attendant, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful and I'm going to New York."

The flight attendants tell the Pilot what is going on and he says "Oh, I know what to do. My wife is blonde." He then walks up to the blonde and whispers something in her ear. She says, "Oh dear!" then gets up and moves to the Coach section.

The flight attendants then ask the pilot, "How did you do that?"

The pilot says. "All you have to do is tell her that First Class is going to Chicago."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home